So with the release of 1.13 we’re beginning a new server and beginning to give something back under the banner of “CoffeeCraft”. CoffeeCraft is a small, family run survival Minecraft server that my sister, her husband, and I founded. Inspired by HermitCraft, we’re ready to start something new.
The first run of videos/live streams are going to be our “Season 00”, a beta season. Mostly this season is about changing the way we work together in a more stream-friendly way (a little more space between builds, making sure we’re always chatting via Discord, etc.), getting our recording and streaming gear in order, and working through building channels on Twitch/Mixer/YouTube. Each member’s page has where to find each of us.
We are starting Season 00 with the release of 1.13 on a local server (AnonJr’s old Alienware M17x R4 for the curious) with the seed -1872826417. It’s a Vanilla server in the sense that it’s using the server JAR straight from Mojang, though if you consider the use of data-packs and custom recipes “not vanilla” then we’re more “vanilla adjacent”… :)
- One Player Sleep (Can’t remember where I found this one…)
- Anti-Ender Grief (VoodooBeard)
- Gravestones (VoodooBeard)
- Mob Muffler (VoodooBeard)
- Zombie Leather (VoodooBeard)
- AFK Name Display (Vanilla Tweaks)
- Double Shulker Shells (Vanilla Tweaks)
- Double Slab Crafting (Vanilla Tweaks)
- Dragon Drops Elytra (Vanilla Tweaks)
- Mob Silencer (Vanilla Tweaks)
- More Mob Heads (Vanilla Tweaks)
- Redstone Rotation Wrench (Vanilla Tweaks)
- Terracotta Rotation Wrench (Vanilla Tweaks)
- Universal Dyeing (Vanilla Tweaks)
I’m also running a texture pack consisting of the 1.14 beta textures (and will be keeping it up as they’re released), and a few items from Vanilla Tweaks. Because of the custom textures needed for a couple items, it’s also set as the server texture pack.